Treat your Valentine to something handmade by an independent maker! We have some ideas below. We believe Valentine’s Day can help you celebrate love for not only a partner but toward friends and yourself too. However, I’m not going to lie, this gift guide is the for the real-deal sweethearts out there, inspired by my sappiest card to date “You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me”. It also includes a blush and green color love story while still maintaining a gender-neutral collection overall. Our gift guides are meant to celebrate independent makers like us and inspire others to shop handmade. Each guide has an inspired theme by one of our products and is comprised of hand picked items from makers who we adore. See the bottom of the post for links to each item.
2. Copper Tricon Necklace // Molly M Designs (San Francisco, CA
3. Woodblock Chicory Napkins Set of 4 // June and December (Michigan)
4. Perpetual Calendar // Tait Design Co. (Detroit, MI)
5. Canyon Series: Denali Hand Painted Porcelain Espresso Mug // Red Raven Studios (Berkeley, CA)
6. Mixed Macaron Boxes // Sweet Heather Anne (Ann Arbor, MI)
7. Hyperion Coffee Beans // Hyperion Coffee Co. (Ypsilanti, MI)
8. Tobacco + Bay Leaf Candle // Detroit Rose Ritual (Detroit, MI)